Friday, May 17, 2013

PPA 159 Poppies

Wow!! I've posted something every day this week!  I wanted to do something for the Pals Paper Art Challenge :  I saw some deep red poppies today so they were my inspiration.  I love this background stamp, I will be pulling it out again. Here is their layout and below is my sample. thanks for looking!












Stamps: Pleasant Poppies Background, Feel Goods
Card stock;  Whisper white, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso (core'dinations)
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Pool Party
Accessories:  Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Modern Mosaic, Embossing Folder, Sanding Block

Thank you so much for looking, I have really enjoyed the challenges!!  Why don't you skip over to one and try it. Just click on the blog icon on the left and it will take you directly to that home page.  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your poppies are lovely - great background! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...