Friday, May 24, 2013

challenge combo. TSSC264 + JAI166

When I saw this color combination I thought of the Zoo Review stamp set.  I hope that it was okay with the challenge(just add ink) to add the black.  Thought is would be neat to combine a sponged background with a challenge so when I saw the TSSC layout decided to give it a try.  Here's the color combination, sketch and mine.  Decided not to post for the JAI since I did add the black.  but I sure did enjoy making this card.
All the sponging was done with midnight muse, crumb cake, and Lucky Limeade I added the black at the base of the card because I thought it would look better.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, love the trees in the background. Great job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful! I love your background.

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...