Saturday, June 23, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
I decided I wanted to do a little sponging and create scenic card.
1. first I used the brayer to lay down a light coat of bashful blue
2. I then used a post it note to mask off the lower part of the card and sponged some so saffron and a little sahara sand close to the post it note.
3. used a sponge dauber to add just a little basic gray to the edge of the post it note
4. removed the post it note and ripped a little off both sides to crealt the hills, then put post it not on covering the sky and sponged in the basic gray for the hills.
5. added a little more blue to the water and some gray
6. used the white uniball and basic gray marker to add some waave lines in the water
7. stamped the leafy looking stamp on the bottom then sponged a little basic gray for depth
8. layed and decorated the card to finish
Hope you like this my very FIRST post have a great day!!
I have been somewhat working on sorting and labeling my non Stampin Up stamps. I have a small container that holds my Altenew and Pinkfresh...
SIBH= Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop Yep it's that time again, our Feb. Blog Hop with what else but a Love theme! I have two really di...
Do you know about Pinterest? Ha ha ha, I would pretty much assume that y’all do! You know the good thing about these sites is that you see ...
I have always enjoyed going on a "blog hop". The group picks a theme, color scheme, or a sketch (something along those lines) ...