Saturday, June 23, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
I decided I wanted to do a little sponging and create scenic card.
1. first I used the brayer to lay down a light coat of bashful blue
2. I then used a post it note to mask off the lower part of the card and sponged some so saffron and a little sahara sand close to the post it note.
3. used a sponge dauber to add just a little basic gray to the edge of the post it note
4. removed the post it note and ripped a little off both sides to crealt the hills, then put post it not on covering the sky and sponged in the basic gray for the hills.
5. added a little more blue to the water and some gray
6. used the white uniball and basic gray marker to add some waave lines in the water
7. stamped the leafy looking stamp on the bottom then sponged a little basic gray for depth
8. layed and decorated the card to finish
Hope you like this my very FIRST post have a great day!!
When I saw the inspiration phrase for this week my mind immediately went to a retired stampin’ up set. I thought about trying to do someth...
A new year and a new blog hop the second Saturday of each month. This is going to be so much fun and I am so hoping I can do this every m...
Welcome to the first blog hop of the year for The Joy Of Sets! Thank you for hopping over. I decided to make a gift bag and card a...
SIBH= Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop Yep it's that time again, our Feb. Blog Hop with what else but a Love theme! I have two really di...