Thursday, May 23, 2024

Just because cards

 I have been wanting to use some of my Art Impression Stamps lately and decided that today was the day. I used a new set, It’s one of the watercolor throwbacks that Bonnie brings out. They’re older Stamps from years ago that she Rita’s and they bring them back for four days. It’s one of those get it now while you can or you won’t ever be able to. I almost didn’t get this one, but boy oh boy I sure am glad that I did. It is such a good stamp and so very versatile!! I followed along on Bonnie’s release tutorial and made four fairly similar cards and then I decided hey I want to do my own thing so I did. Here’s what I came up with.  I stamped the bench deleting a few things and then I made a mask and covered it up. I wanted to use a few of my tree stamps so I added them behind the bench. Gives the bench a secluded type of look. Like it’s tucked away just waiting for you to come along, sit down and relax after a long summer day. 😁


Here’s the four that I made following Bonnie’s tutorial. They’re not all exactly the same but then no two watercolors ever are. I made them each just a bit different in the watercoloring and mounting, makes them each look unique.  Do you have a favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just because cards

 I have been wanting to use some of my Art Impression Stamps lately and decided that today was the day. I used a new set, It’s one of the wa...