Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MOJO294

I have had this orange  Your how old  piece laying on my desk for quit a while and decided to use it in this challenge.  The colors tangerine tango and tempting turquoise are such bright cheery colors and suitable for either male or female.  I really like how it turned out,  the candles are a builder wheel called Candle Crazy it is being discontinued BUT the new Stampin' Up catalog will have a jumbo candle wheel!! Think it will be a great one to get and maybe sometimes pair up with the little one.  Here is the sketch layout:
 Here is my vision:

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ~Shawnie B.
    Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com
    www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...