Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Perk up !! It's Hump Day

Hump Day is the middle of the work week.  My father usually calls me around noon on Wednesdays since that is truely the hump time of the week by now half of the week is done and half still to go.  So I thought we could all use a little perk up with a  coffee card.  I know it  reads: a morning without coffee... is like sleep     but I decided it applies to this special day of the week.  Happy Hump Day to your all!!

Stamp Set;  Morning Cup
Card Stock; new color Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight, Glossy White(discontinued)
Ink: Staz On,  Daffodil Delight, Smokey slate, pink(?)
Accessories, Polka Dot Embossing folder, Ovals Framelit(to create the white oval space- did not use to cut)  square punch (to create the flag ends)  corner rounder,  white crayon (non stampin' up)


No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...