Tuesday, April 25, 2023

TSOT 604 split lattice card with brads

 


Well here’s my card, I used brads, I made strips, but the sketch isn’t exactly the same🤔.  I’ve seen a lot of 
 lattice cards right now on Pinterest. I wanted to give it a try and thought it might work for this sketch since it’s got strips.

 Cut off 3 1/2 inches from the bottom of the front of your  11 x 4 1/4th card base , cut that into five strips that are a half inch wide, what’s left cut in half lengthwise for though vertical strips.  I laid a piece of green mint tape on the back of the card front with the sticky side up. Played the half inch strips on that top piston them.  Glued the thinner pieces on top to hold all onto the card front.  After I had this all put together I thought it would look a lot better with a wood grain look. So I took some more strips ran them through the Big shot with a wood grain Embossing folder. I added a middle panel to the card for a try fold card by cutting a piece 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 scoring at 4 1/4 then adhering the 1/4 strip to the back of the card making sure the front would close over it. 

Thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions on this card just put it in the comment section below and I’ll get back with you. I hope you try this sketch I know mine is a little bit more elaborate but the sketch that was on for this Tuesday is a really nice one. Give it a try,  We’d love to see what you can do with it!



 


Optional Theme: Brad/Eyelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...