Tuesday, April 18, 2023

TSOT 603. Flowers

 So this is a newly made card, from things that I made a while ago. I bought a new shelving unit and that meant sorting, cleaning, getting rid of things, and finding treasures. Seems I need to have things in sight so that I can see them in order to use them. Found a container that had colored pieces in it And backgrounds that I had made. There they sat because, like I said, I didn’t see them so I didn’t use them! I think I pretty well followed the sketch other than that I did turn the card I’ll let you decide. I’m always in need of birthday cards so I put a birthday sentiment on this one. 

I’m sorry, I don’t remember where these flowers came from. The background was made with an old Stampin Up stencil and I have some gold stencil paste by Bo Bunny. I spunged around the edge of the card to draw your eye to the sponging on the oval piece behind the flowers. 

I hope you have a lovely day it’s April, April showers bring May flowers😁.  So our theme is flowers, we sure would love to see some flowers on a card that you have made and remember you don’t have to follow the sketch just enjoy your time and create something beautiful. Remember we are our own greatest critics so don’t think it’s not beautiful!! If it was handmade by you, whoever you send it to will think it is lovely. Have a great day.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...