Tuesday, April 11, 2023

TSOT 602 Rainbow

 




OK rainbow theme! I thought of this die set that I have and when I went to find it I had a bunch of rainbows made already. Now I know my colors are not in the right place but when you cut this rainbow out it cuts out all the layers in one color. So evidently I needed to cut them all out one time to get my colors in the correct places and I have all these extras left so I put them together and that’s my rainbow for today.

I think I sorta followed the sketch except that I turned it. For the rectangle shape I replaced the two hot air balloons. And then the sentiment coming over from the side what do you think will it pass for the sketch?

I don’t often make this kind of card. What kind of card you ask, well let me tell you. The only Stamping on this card is the sentiment, Everything else was die cut. I’m more of a stamper but I enjoyed putting these hot air balloons together.  It is a set that I have never used before and I got it in a drawing for free, It’s from Sizzix I kinda like it. 

Well thanks for stopping by, if you haven’t yet I do hope you’ll check out the others on the design team.  Oh and goodness don’t forget to add your card! We would love to see what you do with the sketch or theme or both or neither. Have a great day, it’s always a good day when you can do a little bit of cardmaking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...