Tuesday, May 2, 2023

TSOT 605 Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day is a bittersweet one for me. My mother has been gone for over 20 years and I miss her so very much. But as I think about her and remember her and her love for all of her children and her grand children it makes me smile. I know she would have enjoyed all her great grandchildren, showering love on them.   This card is for my mother-in-law whom I take care of in our home. She had a stroke seven years ago, is paralyzed on the right side can’t speak legibly but it’s still going strong at 99 years old! I hope it’s not too busy for her she has trouble with her eyes and her hearing isn’t the greatest either.

I received some of my new Stsmpin up products in my demo pre-order and wanted to try them out. This is the Countryside Corners bundle . I picked the DSP then matched the Colors to it, I used the die four separate times and only used one piece from each. I taped the dies together over one of the stamped pieces, it was then easy to run them through the big shot. Of course I saved all of the extra pieces to be used on another card. If you’re wondering this is the texture chic DSP, the flowers and leaves from the stamp set. No new colors…I’ve used soft succulent and petal pink to match the DSP.  




Optional Theme: Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...