Tuesday, May 9, 2023

TSOT 606 New products!😊

New cutting dies and new colors! They are always fun to get and create with! When I saw the sketch for this week I knew I wanted to try the Timeless Arrangements dies on it. They are different than some of the others that we have had. This lovely new bundle has 20 sentiments and 6 images!! The dies cut out the images and has 4 other dies that have a “bar” connecting the different sprigs that way you can layer them a little bit easier, It also has three stitched rectangles.  I used a strip of Boho Blue paper yes that’s right that blue strip is a new In-Color Boho Blue and my elements are Wild Wheat and Moody Mauve some stamped and some die-cut.  Three of the new in colors for 2023- 2025 I’m looking forward to creating with the Copper Clay and Pebbled Path the other 2 in the set of 5. 
This is a mini slimline card, I have some envelopes and just don’t make this size of a card often. I believe it measures 
6 1/4 x 3 1/2. When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of a slimline card. I think it turned out rather nice.
Now I’m wondering what you will do with a sketch, I so appreciate you stopping by and looking. Maybe I have inspired you to try a different sized card.  Have a lovely day!



Optional Theme: Use Dies and/or Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...