Tuesday, May 16, 2023

TSOT 607 flower power

Here’s a quickie card for you following the sketch and the theme. Oh I know I flipped the card but that was to fit my flowers it’s still the same sketch just turned sideways. I’m going to be an Aunt again and I’ve been working very hard on getting a baby blanket done. It hasn’t been going so well I’ve had to rip out and start over about four times now, Just wasn’t liking what I had done. I’m well on my way now but I sure am not going to be done by the baby shower!!
The card base is a returning color called Musty Moonlight, I paired it up with a couple of small pieces from some new designer series paper. I love daisies so I turned these into some Lazy Susan’s —  Yellow with a black center they are always so pretty.
Flower cards are really easy I do hope that you give this sketch and theme a try. I better get back to my crocheting need to have that baby blanket done before the baby arrives.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...