Tuesday, January 31, 2023

TSOT 592. Soaring with Ink blending


 A sketch and a challenge you know what that means, Try Stamping on Tuesday. I like this sketch I’m not sure I’ve ever done a card with this layout before. It’s an easy one I’m sure many of you will want to try it! The challenge- ink blending  is easy also, you can do it with so many different mediums.  My background clouds I added watercolor pencils to the sky area and blended with a aqua painter with alcohol in it. Have you ever tried that before it works the same as water and the alcohol dries a lot faster. It’s my go to for any type of water coloring look.  The butterfly was done with ink. Blended it again with the aqua painter.  Picking up ink with the aqua painter is so easy, you can scribble on a Cool Whip lid with your markers and pick it up that way, or squeeze your stamp pads and get some of the ink in the inside of the lid to pick up.  I usually scribble a little on a piece of scrap paper just to get the initial darkness off of the bristles. You can always go back and add more color but it’s not very easy to get it off once you put it on.   The sky is the limit with this type of challenge. I do hope many of you will give it a whirl. Thanks for stopping by if you have some time you could leave some comments we all love comments. I know some of the platforms have changed, I have a hard time leaving comments on some of your posts something to do with the Google sign in or I don’t know what, it just doesn’t let me do it. So I understand but if you could I would love to know what you think. Have a lovely day - it’s snowing here in Ohio🥴- I think I’m ready for spring.😊


 


Optional Theme: Ink Blending

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...