Tuesday, January 3, 2023

TSOT 588 Sleigh Ride

 Welcome to the first challenge of the year 2023! I hope you will join us often and Try Stamping on Tuesday. Our challenges and sketches are fun to do and usually not that hard. You can use one of them, do both of them, or I guess if you wish neither of them. The whole thought is to get you Stamping.

I decided to turn the sketch on this card to accommodate my scene. A winter activity that I always thought would be really fun would be a sleigh ride. There you have it, it’s just as simple as that. I followed the sketch, followed the theme, and Bam it was done. Now it’s your turn let’s see what you can do with this sketch or theme. Looking forward to lots of you participating, tell your stamping friends about us. It’s always so much fun to see what everyone does with the sketch or the theme.


 


Optional Theme: Winter Activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...