Tuesday, January 10, 2023

TSOT 589 Monochromatic

 I needed a card to send to a daughter-in-law who’s having a a lot of challenges in her life right now. Our grand son Jackson who lives in Texas is the one that was so sick. Couple weeks ago he was in the hospital again with RSV. He is home now but he’s having breathing treatments. I don’t think I’ve ever made a card with so much purple on it. But with this theme it made sense Because my daughter-in-law loves the color purple. I hope it encourages her, she is such a sweetheart and works so hard with her children. It was an honor to be there and help her while I could. I just wish I could help more but there’s a little bit of distance between Ohio and Texas. 



 


Optional Theme: Monochromatic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...