Monday, January 30, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms-Snapdragon

 Found a new challenge group, they started up just this Year. The first challenge runs from January15 to February12th I believe. It’s all about flowers on this one, and I do love flowers. So I thought I’d give my hand a try and see if anyone would like what I’ve done. 

I made a funfold card, It has quite a few layers and a belly band that goes around the front where I added the flowers. The sentiment is written on the inside on the white that you see. I have not added that, usually when I make a card I wait until I’m going to use it before I add the sentiment.  

Thanks for stopping by and seeing my vision of this snap dragon beautiful blossom card





2 comments:

  1. Vicki, your fun fold card is incredible! I've never seen one like it before, with so many layers, all attached so beautifully! Thank you for making a card just for our challenge! It's always a pleasure seeing how crafters are inspired by the Mood Board at our challenge. Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a fun and clever design. I love the papers and those petite flowers on the belly band are so lovely. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope to see more from you soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty 😊

 Okay I like this bundle!!😁  it is new and will be available to purchase in May 1st— oh that’s today😀.  If you’d be interested in knowing ...