Tuesday, January 24, 2023

TSOT 591. Fun panel card






 Our technique this time is layering. I decided to not follow the sketch and just do some layering. I’m not sure this is what they really meant when they said layering but I made a panel card and there’s lots of layers on it because of the way it all flips. It’s really not a hard card to make just a little bit more time-consuming because of putting it together with each panel. It’s a fun card to make and I know you can find many videos on Pinterest or YouTube on how to make it if your interested.  I would try to add something on here but I cannot figure out how to put videos on my blog.  I used my art impressions free stamps that come when ordering, aren’t they just adorable!?😊  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy some Stamping! Oh and don’t forget check out the other designers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...