Tuesday, February 22, 2022

TSOT # 544. I ❤️ To watercolor!

 I decided to pull out my Art  Impressions stamps to make this card. I really do love to watercolor.  They are relaxing and really not that difficult to use. I have been Stamping with them for three or four years. Still learning from the creator of them and her daughter!  They have videos showing how to use them and teaching techniques.  I have accumulated quite a few and really do like them. It’s a stamp company that builds on what you already have. Anything new that comes out in their watercolor line is designed to be able to be used with what you already have. Therefore you can end up accumulating quite a few and everything can be used together! I guess that’s why I like them along with the fact that it’s a watercolor look but done with Stamping and adding the water.

I think I followed the sketch pretty well on this one😊  I changed the circles-the large circle with a different shape and the little circle with a trio of butterflies.  Make it your own, just because the sketch has a circle doesn’t mean you can’t change it up!! The sketch is to be an inspiration, let it be that! I  hope to see a bunch of entries on this one.  Happy stamping/watercoloring 😀


 


Optional Theme: Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...