Tuesday, March 1, 2022

TSOT #545. Animal fun!

 When I saw the theme for this week I remembered that I had some otters that I had colored a few weeks ago and knew right away I wanted to use them.  I decided to use the photo collage pop up die from Karen Burniston on the inside to make the otters appear to move in the water,  this was a fun card to make. ๐Ÿ˜„

For the inside of the card I made a background water scene, then put color on the raised side of an embossing folder and added my background paper to emboss it. The otters were added to the Pop die and a couple stamped to be partially in the water. I added the grassy edge and a few cattails and my scene was complete. 





1 comment:

  1. LOVE your otter pop-up card, Vicki!!! I've had my eye on Karen's dies for a couple weeks now,,, just haven't bitten the bullet to buy them. After seeing your fun card my hesitancy is melting away! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

New stamps!!๐Ÿ˜

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...