Tuesday, March 8, 2022

TSOT #546. Lovely greens

 Welcome to try Stamping on Tuesdays challenge. This week we have a sketch and a theme just like usual. I did not follow the sketch I followed the theme Shades of green. I have a sister whose favorite color is green so I want to send her this card just because I love her. Sending cards is becoming a thing of the past for some but not me. I like sending out cards - just because I’m thinking of someone. I send a lot of birthday cards also and like to have some sympathy and get well soon cards made up ahead. I also make a lot of cards and leave the sentiment off so I can add it when I need a special card for someone. When was the last time you sent a just because card to a friend or family member? This sketch is a pretty easy one to use even though I didn’t use it so why don’t you give it a try. You don’t have to follow both sketch and the theme just pick one like I did or if you’re getting brave use both 😊.  

This is a box card, it has three different panels in it to add your images on so that it looks like it has depth. You can’t tell in the picture but it’s also a Shaker card. I added thin packaging on the outside adhering it down with tape,  and put sequins in each square side. You can see them at the base of the front section.  It was really easy to make, if your interested in directions just let me know in the comments section below. I will probably decorate a single piece of card stock to fit in the envelope with this to give it more stability for mailing.  

Have a blessed day and I’ll look forward to seeing your card!



(Here is the sketch that I didn’t use) 


Optional Theme: Shades of Green

1 comment:

  1. Super cute planter box, Vicki! Yes, I'd love info on how to make it! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...