Tuesday, February 15, 2022

TSOT # 543. Dreaming of summer

 We’re always told not to wish our lives away but it seems this time of year I’m always ready for spring and summer. I decided to use this stamp set that’s a hostess set from Stampin Up. I think I followed both the see-through technique and the sketch, what do you think?  I did turn the card so that I could get my tree and swinging girl with the other elements needed.  My squares turned into clouds, sentiment, and a bird. Well what do you think does it past muster? I hope you join us for this one it’s a fun one have a wonderful day.




1 comment:

  1. Vicki, love your card! I too am yearning for spring! You've incorporated so many spring themed elements... it's just wonderful! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...