Tuesday, February 1, 2022

TSOT # 541 Valentine

 With Valentine’s Day right around the corner the colors and theme just yell out —make a valentine!!   So I listened and did😀.  

This second picture shows you how my card opens up. Untie the ribbon and the front panel pulls up. 

This third picture shows the pop-up on the inside that is hidden behind the box 😊.  More hearts pop up when the bottom front panel is pulled down. This is the first time I’ve used this die , it’s called the parcel pop-up.  Karen Burniston designed it, I had to watch the instruction video more than a couple times to get it all put together. I’m sure I’ll be making more cards with it (and watching how it’s put together 😄!)

I realized after I took the pictures and added them that I had forgotten to use gold 🥴.  I could add a little bit of bling and/ or change the ribbon to gold. What do you think? Keep all the pinks and reds or add the gold?  

 


Optional Theme: Red, Pink, Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...