Tuesday, February 8, 2022

TSOT #542 birthday flowers

 A couple weeks ago we had a monochromatic challenge, well I’m revisiting that and combining this weeks challenge of flowers. I have a sister in law who’s birthday is on the 14th of February.  I thought this might be a pretty one for her.  Pinterest is a wonderful place to go for inspiration. I saw a card someone had made with white embossed flowers on red and thought it was lovely.  I played around with a few different ways to make this, my sentiment got lost when I tried putting it over the flowers like the sketch shows so I moved mine🙂,  Isn’t it nice to change things up a bit.

I hope you try your hand at this, flower cards are always nice to have on hand.  Thanks for stopping by and if you have a free moment let me know what you think of my card.  Happy Stamping!


Blessings of home bundle-Stampin Up 

sentiment from - The Ton

Card Stock-S.Up  Real Red, Basic White

White embossing powder and heat gun

 


Optional Theme: Floral

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, what a pretty card! I have some glimmer foiling plates that this interpretation would work great with for the floral part. Going to remember your card to try it out sometime. So pretty!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...