Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Try Stamping on Tuesday # 537 A New Year IT Otter be fun!!

 Hello and welcome to Stamping Vicki’s Visions! It’s a new year and we at Try Stamping on Tuesday will be bringing you a stamping challenge every week.  Some of you have been stamping with us for quite some time, thank you. Have you told your friends about us? We would so love to have more participation. We try to keep it pretty easy, you can follow the sketch, you can follow the theme, you can follow both, or you can turn the sketch! ( you can even just do your own thing)  It’s all about Stamping. We’ve all invested money in our stamps and they won’t be doing us any good or put a smile on someone else’s face if they just sit on a shelf, so let’s all get to Stamping! Here is our first sketch and our theme is celebrate  I guess the celebration that I’m going to say I followed is… 

Happy New Year!!



Optional Theme: Celebrate


Now you might be saying to yourself Vicki  that doesn’t look like the sketch above. Remember I said were pretty easy, I turned the rotation of the card so that what I wanted to put on the card would fit. Instead of the three brads in the upper corner I used 3 seagulls. You can take your pick two shells, or two otters for the 2 shapes at the bottom of the sketch. 
My card is made with a little bit of new and a little bit of old, from Stampin Up. As I am at demonstrator I was able to get some of the new product from the 2022 spring mini catalog that will run from January through June.  January and February is our special New Year’s Sala-a-bration deals.  For a qualifying purchase you can get freebies from the little sale-a-bration catalog.  This catalog has stamp sets and designer series paper-free!!  Often these supplies coordinate with items in the main catalog along with the mini catalog.  The otters was one that I got free😊, the water they are swimming in is a background stamp ( it fits a 4.25x5.5 piece) from the 2022 mini catalog. I just used part of it. The rest is from the main catalog.  
Thank you for stopping I do hope if you like what I’ve made you’ll let me know in the comments section below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...