Tuesday, January 11, 2022

TSOT challenge 538 Embossing

 Hello and welcome! So glad you stopped by.  Today I followed the challenge pretty closely😊.  It worked out great with some scraps/extra pieces that I had. Is always nice when they can be used up!  Our theme is embossing and I’ve used 2 different types for you.  Heat embossing with powder and 😄squeeze embossing with the big shot!  I enjoyed using both and it gave this card a nice pop.  



I’ve used a new Stampin Up  set from the 2022 spring mini catalog, it has 3 image stamps and 3 sentiments. I Colored the image with Stampin blends after stamping with memento black as that is the suggested type of ink for using any alcohol markers.  It’s cut out and popped up on the front of the card with dimensionals.  (Everything else is glued/taped down)  Colors used - Misty Moonlight, soft succulent, pale papaya and crumb cake blends and card stock with just a touch of coastal cabana on the socks. I used the dainty diamonds 3D embossing folder. This is retired, but one that I really love. The words are heat embossed with black after stamping with the versa mark ink pad. 

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you’ll check out all the other design team cards and then...ADD one of yours for us to see!😄 Have a great day!(Stamping will make it great!)


Optional Theme: Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...