Tuesday, January 18, 2022

TSOT challenge 539 use DSP

 Not much stamping on this card, I’ve used lots DSP. That is just what “Thing 1 - Trouble Maker” said to do, use three different pieces. Each part of this “Z” card has a different piece, then the trees, snowballs, and Penguins-“Thing 3’s -Twisted Sister” request were cut from DSP.  Guess the only thing I didn’t do was use the sketch.  I had every intention of using it but then I was looking on Pinterest and saw a “Z” fold card, my eyes saw the penguins laying on my desk, and my mind went in that direction. Sometimes you just have to let the creative juices flow! 

Thanks for stopping by, if you keep scrolling down you’ll see the sketch and the other 2 challenges listed. 




 


Optional Theme: Use 3 different patterns

Thing 1: Trouble Maker
says, "It's Winter and I'm just chillin' and I don't want to make things complicated. That's why I'm asking you to use three patterned papers - just "Mix 'Em Up"!  It's that simple... That's all you need. 

IF you want to be a little ambitious and boost your creativity our partner has this sketch that is perfect for using patterned papers. You may also feel free to change orientation of the sketch... rotate the sketch or use its mirror image." IF you choose to use this sketch you will receive another chance at our random draw. 
 


Thing 3Twisted Sister
says, "January 20th is World Penguin Awareness Day! I'm also chillin', but not with Trouble Maker. I'm chillin' with the penguins. So for my optional twist, let's waddle with a clumsy swaying motion and include a penguin in our projects."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...