Tuesday, December 7, 2021

TSOT # 536 Let it Shine

 Is kinda hard to believe it’s December already! Are you ready? I’m NOT!!  We’ve had sickness in our home and now my nephew that helps with my mother in law is in the hospital with COVID he’s not doing real well. Your prayers would be appreciated.   

This is our last challenge this year and I thought I’d leave you with the most important message I can think of. 



Our optional theme is let it shine - Jesus shining light is more important than anything-be one of His shining lights, I plan to be! Letting Him have first place in my life and then sharing that light with others.  
Have a great Christmas with family and friends remember to keep Christ in Christmas!!

 

Optional theme-  Let it Shine
( this will run all month and winners will posted on Try  Stampin on Tuesday website on January 1st)

2 comments:

  1. Love that navy and gold combination, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sometimes your scraps turn out great when their combined!

      Delete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...