Tuesday, April 13, 2021

TSOT challenge 502 more than one fold

 Welcome once again - I've been AOL for a couple weeks.  I had a suprise visit from my Florida sister and my husband and I celebrated our 34th anniversary the 4th of the month, so I've been a bit busy.

I have three samples for this absolutely great challenge- technique. More than one fold on a card is so much fun.  I love making unusual cards to send as they are always a surprise to the recipient.  On the first 2 card samples I show them closed and they are flat to go in an envelope.   The 2nd picture shows  them opened and standing up.  



This is a box card and does also fold flat for mailing  I cut the front of the box for a peek  to see into the ocean. covered it with acetate.  :0)  Lots of fussy cutting on this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...