Tuesday, April 20, 2021

TSOT challenge 503 - April 18

Oh my April is quickly passing by.  You know the old saying...April showers bring May flowers.  I decided to use a flower set for this card. 

I tried to follow the sketch closely this time but I gave it a little twist, literally.  This type of  card is often called a pop and flip card. When it is opened the focal Image pops through and flips to the inside, neat right. You might ask about the bow....-well there is a string around the paper holding the tulips. 😁 I love seeing this flower come up in the spring.  

Talking about tulips have you heard this poem?

There are tulips in the garden,

There are tulips in the park, 

But the tulips I like the best,

Are the two-lips in the dark.  😀😂🤣😁

Okay, okay I’ll quit, hope you give this throwback sketch a try and If you do maybe you’ll let me know if I inspired you.


 


Optional Theme: April Showers

This is a throwback to Challenge #110.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...