Tuesday, April 27, 2021

TSOT challenge 504 Introducing Hand-Penned Petals

Introducing the new beautiful Stampin'  Up set --Hand-Penned Petals.  When I first saw the catalog I knew this would be on my order.  I'm somewhat a Versatile stamper, I love to watercolor, use alcohol markers, and 2, 3 (or more) step stamp.  This set will work for just about all that!!! SMILE
On this card I have used the Stampin' Up Blends to color with-  they are alcohol markers.  New colors and new stamps are always fun to play with,  I colored the flowers with Fresh Fresia and Soft Succulent.   The card base is Highland Heather, Soft Succulent card stock is layered on the basic white, Daffodil Delight is the oval piece, I cut this with the retired stitched shapes, the DSP in this Suite is just breathtaking! The more I look at the card I kinda wish I hadn't put the black shadow behind the flowers.  
Thankyou for stopping by, what do you think?  leave the black shadow or try to remove it? 








Optional Theme: Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...