Sunday, April 25, 2021

Hello all!!


 New stamp from  Altenew I just had to get a couple sets I’ve had my eye on when they had free shipping!

 I watercolored the focal image. The background was done with alcohol markers scribbled onto vellum then used a brush and dabbed the colors with alcohol from a small container. The more alcohol used the more the colors spread and can fade out. Don’t paint just dab or you’ll end up with a muddy mess. I added gold leafing to the top of the vellum panel. I used the fine tip glue pen, added the heat and stick powder, heated it, and then added the gold leafing. Now I may be partial but I think it turned out really nice.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love your design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back again. I couldn't find this Altenew stamp on line. Do you have a name for it? If so, please let me know. Thanks.
    Edna Burgess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sorry it took me so long to get back with you on the name of the stamp set. It’s called Everlasting Happiness from Altenew it’s not a single flower there’s two floral stamps with circle and then seven word stamps. It’s a new one I just received and I had to play with it!

      Delete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...