Tuesday, March 23, 2021

TSOT challenge 499

Oh dear no butterflies!!!  Guess I could have put a couple on the flowers but just didn't. I've been playing with the new Stampin Up Butterfly bundle and guess I needed a break. See you don't have to follow the challenge theme.  I used a large floral stamp from Altenew, stamped on crumb cake and colored with copics, cut in half so I'll have 2 card fronts.  Embossed with the brick wall folder from stampin up and the tags sentiments are from the Band Together stampin up set.  Heat embossed with white embossing powder and punched the ends with the Lovely You pick a punch.

 This is an easy challenge sketch to follow, why don't you give it a try....  thanks for stopping.


 



Optional Theme: Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...