Tuesday, March 9, 2021

TSOT challenge 497 - Large sentiments

 Hey I'm back this week. Sometimes life gets busy and we can't always make it to the craft room.  I know that is just terrible, right!!  I've had this Hugs die set for quit a few years and just haven't used it much.  When I realized that our challenge was for large sentiments I decided to pull it out.  This is an old wood mount stamp set I've had for years also and always really liked it, there is just something about long stemmed flowers, I also really like calla lilies they are so elegant!

 I saw a robin the other day, that usually means spring is coming. I'm hoping we've seen the last of winter,  BUT I know that here in Ohio we can be fooled.  It snowed a LOT the weekend my husband and I got married way back on April 4th in  1987.  Wonder what the weather is like where you live.  You could leave a comment (tee hee) and then let me know😏

Thank you for stopping and taking a peek here, hope your day is a good one with some crafting/stamping included.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...