Tuesday, January 5, 2021

TSOT party time


 Are you ready for a new year? I am!! Our theme was or rather is party time, How about a birthday party. Our grandson will be seven on January 13. I thought  this theme and layout would go well for a birthday card for him. Are any of you familiar with Karen Burniston dies? That’s what this car it is made out of. It’s the Itty bitty ball pop up. I tried turning it into an ice cream cone, What do you think will he be able to tell that’s what it is?  The strip with the Happy Birthday is a belly band that slides down to hold the "ball" down until the card is opened.  I enjoyed making it. I do hope that you will join us with this sketch. I also used some new Stampin' Up products that are available the 5th I believe. Now is a wonderful Time to get something new as it’s sale-a-bration  time. That means if you order something for $50 you get a free item out of the SAB mini catalog!  Fun fun!

 

I turned my card because I needed more Height space for the ball ice cream cone, remember you can always flip the card, change a piece to a different shape, it’s your card make it your unique creation! 

Thanks for stopping, I’ll look forward to seeing what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...