Tuesday, November 17, 2020

TSOT #484 Merry

Hello and welcome, I'm so glad you stopped by.  I can hardly believe that it is the middle of November already and that Thanksgiving will be in a little over a week.  We are keeping things small this year for my families get together.  So far my Father is still getting to leave his nursing home and come be with us but I know that all may change.   How about you and yours, hope you will get to spend time with some of your loved ones.
I used an old stampin up set for this card, it just seemed to jump out at me ;)   This is one activity that I used to enjoy when younger but alas no longer.  I always thought it was such a merry fun activity so that is my "merry" theme😊.  How about you, what do you think of when you see this theme and sketch?  Sure do hope you have a bit of time to "play" with us.  Thanks once again for stopping, have a blessed day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...