Saturday, January 16, 2021

Card Class - Pop-Up Box Card


I have a card class coming up on  the 19th.  I am going to show how to make a pop-up box card that will fit in a 4.25 x 5.5 envelope. If your wanting to send a OH WOW card (you know something that is totally unexpected)  these are fun to make and can be used for any design.  I used some new sets from the Sale-A-Bration and J-J Stampin' Up Mini, Darling Donkeys was a freebie and  Sweet Ice Cream bundle. This bundle comes with a punch that cuts the Ice cream  and the cone separately, the stamp set has 18 stamps, images and sentiments!!   The card really showcases the Designer Series Paper that coordinates with that bundle.  :0)   It's a great time to add to your collection as you can earn free products with every $50 you spend,  there are some Lovely bundles in the Minicatalog.   Just don't wait!! The catalogs will only be good through the end of February.  (In past years this special went through the end of March)

 

I decided to show a larger version, made this for my Father who I sure would love to see but he's in another state and a nursing home with "Rules" :0(   When my brother had him for Christmas Day and  he had to quarantine for 14 days,  he had no symptoms in that whole time.  I know they are being cautious,  just seems wrong.  We can go see him by appointment in a designated area at the home, 6 ft. apart, masks... No weekend or evening visits makes it hard for someone out of state to see him.  My brother can take him to Dr. apts.  No quarantining after that!   Ok I'm done with my Rant, sorry!! here is the card I made for him.  It took a bit of time cutting all those sea animals, seaweed, shells, and coral out.  It was definitely a labor of love, not one I'd mass produce.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...