Tuesday, January 26, 2021

TSOT challenge 491 - Hey Birthday Chick!


I have been wanting to make a slimline card for a long time and just haven’t done it. Well this challenge got me to it, that’s what is great about challenges sometimes they get you doing things that you’ve always wanted to do or they help you to do something that you would’ve never thought to do.

In 2017 Stampin’ Up had a set called Hey Chick in the sale-a-bration catalog it was pretty popular, this year they designed one called Hey Birthday Chick with some images that are similar. This new set is in the Jan.-June mini catalog. Since I got the first set free! (that’s always fun, right!!) I decided to get the new one. Now I have 2 sets that go together oh so well😊.  Just a reminder that it is Stampin' Up's biggest sale of the year.  If you like getting freebies I'd love to help you with that if you don't have a demonstrator. Just leave me a comment with a way of contacting you and I'll help you out. Sale-A-Bration will be over the end of February so don't delay.  I'll add a picture of the 2017 stamp set and card I made back then at the bottom of this posting, they are bringing back this set -available in February- with a die set that cuts the outlines of the birds but also has chicken related dies to go with it. The Hey Birthday chick will also have a die set to go with it also. They will be offered individually or as a bundle and that means saving as all bundles are discounted.  Some of the dies in the 2 sets--Happy Birthday cut out, chicken coup, bag of feed, fence, corn stalk, sign post, chicken wire die, cut off log, chicken eggs...

Thanks for coming and I do hope you'll give this sketch a try, it is such an easy one and can be interpreted so many different ways.

Happy Stamping                                                        

                        

                                           


Optional Theme;  Slimline Card 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...