Tuesday, July 26, 2022

TSOT 566 polka dots



 Can you see my polka dots??  The ribbon is dotted 😊  I know that’s not much in the way of polka dots but that’s what I did.  This is for a card class in August.  I had to get something thought up as I’m going to be out of town-Pinterest is a great help... took parts off of a few cards I looked at and WA-LA , one down one to go.  This is my group that lives in a seniors apartment complex and I have to keep out easy and kinda quick.  I’ll probably cut out the apples for them so all they have to do is color it.  

 


Optional Theme: Polka Dots

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, what a great idea to create cards that can be made by a senior group! Yes, I spotted that polka dot ribbon right away! I know they will enjoy creating it!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...