Tuesday, July 19, 2022

TSOT 565 Sweet Treats

 Sweet treats are definitely cold in the summer time!  The more I look at this card the more I think it’s  a bit too busy. Should have put the ice cream sweets on solid pieces 🥴.  What do you think?  I used retired DSP. It was quick and easy to make as I already had the sweets cut out in the stamp case. 😊 This will go on my children’s birthday card file.  Maybe their parents will let them have a sweet treat on their birthday! 😁

Thanks for stopping and I do hope you’ll give this sketch a try, it’sa good one.  






Optional Theme: Sweet Treats

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, my mouth started watering at the first glance of your yummy card! Such a clever interpretation of the "square" elements of the sketch to give your card a more carefree summer feel featuring each ice cream cone!! Your card is sure to inspire our TSOT crafters to get creative!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...