Tuesday, June 28, 2022

TSOT 562 -Bold Color

Optional theme- do you think I got it nailed?  Bold Color

These little robots have been waiting for me to ink them up so I decided that they would do just fine with bold colors.  This is a Stampin Up Card Kit. (Robot Buddies) There are quite a few to pick from and they come with stamp set, decorative adhesive pieces, a mini stamp pad (sometimes 2),  card bases, envelopes, stamp dimensionals... everything you need to make the cards is in the package. They even send step by step directions showing how to make suggested cards or you can just do your own thing!  

 I’ve been searching for different fun fold cards to make and came across this one. (Dawn’s stamping thoughts on YouTube-Double pop up)  The directions were easy to follow,  it of course I altered mine a bit.  

I did follow the sketch and with the bold colors the theme also 😁!  Would love to see what you come up with, have a great day and if you have a minute I’d love to know what you think!  Happy stamping.

 


 


Optional Theme: Bold Color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...