Tuesday, June 21, 2022

TSOT 561– Fun in the Sun

 


When I saw the inspiration phrase for this week my mind immediately went to a retired stampin’ up set. I thought about trying to do something with a flower set because I enjoy flowers, but my mind kept going to this set. So instead of fighting it I decided to see what I could come up with.   That’s the name of this retired Stampin Up set -Fun in the Sun. I think it was one of the first stamps that I ever bought to use for cards for children.  Most children like summer because of all the time they get to be outdoors and not sitting at a desk.  I decided to try and make a card using both the inspiration and the sketch.  I’ve used quite a few of the images but not all from this nice big set.  
What do you and yours enjoy doing in the Sun? Maybe you could make a card and show us 😊. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, your great card embodies all the wo derful things we love about summer! Great choices. Dont you just live it when you find the perfect use for a stamp set you haven't inked in ages? A great inspiration for our TSOT challenge players! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...