Tuesday, June 7, 2022

TSOT 559. Masculine


 

Hey I’m back!! I had a much needed vacation and time away from caring for my mother in law. We took a long trip.. from Ohio to Texas to see our new grandson šŸ˜Š.  We think he’s pretty handsome/cute, we may be prejudice though. This grandma thinks he lives to far away!šŸ˜³


 


I decided with Father’s Day around the corner to make a masculine card, that’s our theme also.  I have used some retired DSP that has a plaid in it for the Double Trouble request.  I paired it up with a retired Stampin Up set.



I didn’t follow the sketch, this is a neat way to show off both sides of the DSP and use up some of it!!  
Cut your DSP 5.5x12. Score at 1 3/4,  4 3/4, and 7 3/4. Fold — I adhered the 1 3/4 section down so the card had a bit more stability for my focal image -this is optional.  
 Thanks for stopping by I hope you have a wonderful day. 





Optional Theme: Masculine

***Partnering with Double Trouble***
  (Their

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, congratulations on your new grandson! You are so lucky to be able to visit him in Texas! Great masculine card, and clever way to show off both sides of the wonderful DSP!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is adorable and any distance is too far. Your fun fold card and interpretation of the sketch is fantastic and love the checkered paper you used for our optional twist. Please don't forget to enter your DT card over at Double Trouble and you will be eligible for three chances to our random draw... thanks for partnering with us at Double Trouble and hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...