Tuesday, September 28, 2021

TSOT # 526. Thankful

  Well hello, I can not believe that 3/4ths of this year is almost  over. Fall is upon us and here in Ohio the weather has dropped into the low 50’s and upper 40’s.  It’s been rainy also  so it feels colder/at least to me. I love the fall colors and this time of year, but I really don’t mind summer either unless it’s extremely hot and humid and I’m canning🥴.  I bought a bushel and half of Concord grapes to make grape juice. It takes all day to do but really isn’t hard. I ended up with 24 quarts.  I THINK that is the last of the canning. 😊

I’ve been replenishing my children’s card stash and making them interactive.  My “give it a whirl die” has been on my desk and I  decided it would do well with this sketch.  I wanted to make a Thanksgiving or  Christmas card and the thanksgiving won out, what do you think?  The other 2 spots on the wheel  have a pie and a candy apple. I had to alter the mechanism a bit and added a bigger scallop behind the one that came in the die set. I used acetate for the cake stand cover, stamped with white stazon then cut out by hand. 

Thank you for stopping in.  If you’d like to have any particulars on this card just leave in the comments and I’ll get back with you.  


 


Optional Theme: Plaid/Checks/Gingham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...