Thursday, September 2, 2021

Happy Fall...almost

 I have been wanting to pull out my Art  Impressions stamps for quite a while now. Yesterday evening I took the time to do just that!!  I followed a tutorial by Bonnie on this one. It’s a 3 x 3 picture I enjoyed doing and would will be making some more. Since fall is right around the corner she added pumpkins in front of the fence and fall colored leaves on the trees.  I love fall, the colors that it brings, the cooler weather, yesterday it felt like fall. I’m learning a lot about perspective and shading from the tutorials of Bonnie and Kendra. 


1 comment:

  1. I watched that tutorial also and loved it. Going to try it today.

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...