Tuesday, August 24, 2021

TSOT #521 School Days

 Although I don’t have school age children I do have grandchildren so this card will go to one of them.   

Do you have more time to stamp/craft after school starts? I would think many mourners would unless they are home schooling.  This is an easy sketch give it a try, the pieces and parts don’t have to be exact. The theme is fun and any child would really appreciate a back to school card. Oh and let’s not forget the teachers if you know one they would love to know they’re thought of and appreciated.  


                                                    


Optional Theme: School Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...