Tuesday, August 10, 2021

TSOT #

 Hello I’m glad you stopped by, we’re all Stamper’s/card markers-it’s what we do and love it. Have I ever told you about my card making ‘love’?😄  I really love to make cards that have moving parts! It’s a challenge to me and a fun surprise to who ever is getting the card! This card fills that urge in me.



I used a new free SAB set on the front of the card-Feels like home. The sentiment on the second panel -pull down section- (both sides) are from the  Sunny Sentiments set in the annual catalog. The pots on what looks like the third panel when pulling it down are from the Plentiful Plants stamp set and DSP ( I fussy cut some images).  I just love how it looks like a simple pull down with the panels and then the one pops up to reveal another space!!

I watched a you tube tutorial to make this, it isn’t really hard. But it would be pretty hard to write out all the directions. Look under this name and title below if your interested in trying your hand at this fabulous card design! I’m going to make some more.
     StampingWithAmore - How to make a Christmas Pull Out Pop Up card 

Theme-inspired be a book or movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...