Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Art Impressions harvest

If you’re here from tri-stamping on Tuesday, I forgot all about getting a card ready for the challenge today. I think it’s too late to add but I’m going to try.  Sending this as a prayers for you card, so it follows the theme.  

I got ready for my Stamp camp that’s coming up on Thursday this morning. Then I decided I wanted to do something fun for myself this evening and I did a watercolor with art impression stamps. Fall is here trees will start changing colors soon apples, pumpkins,  and butternut squash will be ready real soon. My Canning is just about done! :-). Have a lovely day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...