Tuesday, October 12, 2021

TSOT #528




 Since I last posted there have been three deaths in our family. My sister-in-law who used to help me quite a bit with my wheelchair-bound mother-in-law suffered a stroke four months ago and she passed away. She will be missed so much not only because of her help but because of her smile and the sweet friendship that we shared. Her husband and my husband farm together so this is been the hardest one for me. Some extended cousins that live in Tennessee have passed away also one from COVID and the last one from a car accident.  

Seems I’ve been using a lot of sympathy cards lately so I decided that was what I needed to make. I’m not sure what this card is called but it follows the multiple folds theme. Thanks for stopping.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...