Tuesday, October 19, 2021

TSOT # 529 kitchen items

 Oh my, I almost forgot to put this on!! Every Saturday is my baking day. Ask anyone in my family and they will tell you that on Saturday I bake cookies. Our family consisted of four boys so we went through plenty of cookies. As they grew I would put cookies in baggies in the freezer that were only to be used for lunch boxes when they went to work. I am still doing that to this day! 

My children all know when they come home there will most likely be cookies in the cookie Tupperware container for them to eat. Most often there is something chocolate in this house, I did not make a chocolate batter in my picture.... maybe vanilla pudding😲😄.   We raise chickens and our eggs are brown so I had to make the eggs brown,  some have speckles on them. 

I hope you’ll join us this is a cute theme, and the sketch is pretty easy also.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...