Tuesday, June 1, 2021

TSOT #509 Masculine


It is so nice to be able to have a hotspot once again. I bit the bullet and bought a new phone so that we could have the hotspot for the laptop and my husbands phone.
Our theme is masculine, I know women like the sea also but I made this for my father. With Father’s Day coming up in June it was a good time to get it done! 
An unusual card for me as it’s all made with card stock and DSP no stamping till you get to the inside. Thanks for stopping by. I’ve do hope you can squeeze in a bit of time to make and add your creation to our challenge. Have a lovely day, happy stamping!


 


Optional Theme: Masculine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...